House for Auction
Outstanding Development Opportunity in Prized Location
Property ID 2013515Positioned in the heart of Henley Beach, with a North Facing rear yard and located within walking distance to all local amenities including Henley Square, Henley High School and Henley Memorial oval. Whether to renovate and update the existing dwelling, knockdown and rebuild or subdivide STCC, the choice is yours.
Situated in the Charles Sturt Council Zoning - Residential16 - Mid Suburban. The Land offers a desirable approx 19.50m frontage with a total land area of 660sqm. With the option of building, two brand new fully detached single or double story properties on the site.
Ideally suited to a multitude of buyers including developers, renovators, families and savvy investors.
The original home features:
- Up to 4 generous sized bedrooms, 2 bedrooms feature built in robes, 1 is two way entry and could be utilised as an office or sitting room.
- Spacious front lounge room, connecting to a sunroom and features a gas heater and ceiling fan.
- Practical kitchen comprising of a plenty bench space and cupboard storage, plus near new stainless steel gas cook top.
- Bathroom features separate bath and shower perfect for young children.
- Laundry room featuring separate W.C.
- Small undercover entertaining area with separate storage room.
- Single carport with room for 2 undercover vehicles.
- Large tool shed.
- Bonaire ducted evaporative cooling throughout.
- Carpet flooring to all bedrooms and lounge room.
- Usable rear yard with mature garden and fruit trees.
All this and more, in the ever popular seaside suburb of Henley Beach. Within close proximity to the Golden Sands of Henley Beach, local shops, public transport, great cafes and restaurants and excellent public and private schools.
Don't miss out on this outstanding opportunity, Auction On Site Wednesday 19th of December at 6:30pm.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206A MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.