House for Auction
Striking Family Home in Desirable Locale
Property ID 2001215Meticulously appointed throughout with a light and bright interior and practical layout. Perfectly set in a quiet no through road and adjacent to other quality family homes. This child friendly dwelling features a generous sized rear yard with manicured lawns and a kids sandpit.
Situated within walking distance to Immanuel College, Glenelg Golf Course and numerous local amenities. Ideally suited to a multitude of buyers including both young and established families, first home buyers and savvy investors.
Enriched with many fine attributes including.
- Trendy rendered faade and recently added double carport.
- 3 good size bedrooms, master features built in robe and ceiling fan.
- Large light filled lounge room located at the front of the residence.
- Separate 2 way dining room located off lounge room with access to the kitchen.
- Practical family kitchen features walk in pantry, gas stove, dishwasher and plenty of bench space and cupboard storage.
- Centrally located bathroom includes separate bath and shower ideal for young children.
- Renovated separate toilet, with enough matching floor & wall tiles to renovate the entire bathroom if desired.
- Updated laundry room with ample storage.
- Paved undercover pergola area perfect for entertaining.
- Ducted gas heating throughout (including bathroom), plus 2 wall unit air-conditioners located in Master bedroom and dining room.
- Polished floorboards to living areas and wool carpets to all bedrooms.
- Stylish selection of window treatments including privacy and blockout roller blinds.
- Updated electrical and lighting with modern LED downlights.
- Whole house repainted inside in neutral tones.
- Sizeable shed/workshop.
- Undercover parking for up to 4 vehicles.
- Manicured front and rear lawns with low maintenance garden.
- Solid double brick construction.
All this and more on a generous 605sqm allotment in the ever popular Suburb of Novar Gardens. Located close to public transport, local shops, Jetty Road shopping precinct and great public and private schools including Immanuel College.
Don't miss out on this outstanding opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206A MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.