House for Auction
"Much Loved Family Home, in Desirable Locale"
Property ID 1996688Located in the heart of West Beach and set amongst other quality family homes, sits this gem of a property. Comprising of up to 4 bedrooms and with generous indoor an outdoor space there is room for the whole family. Light and Bright internally with a flexible floor plan make the most of the outstanding offering.
Ideally suited to a multitude of buyers including both young and large families, professional couples and first home buyers.
Features of the home include:
- Up to 4 generous sized bedrooms, master double sized and features large built in robe. Bedroom 4 has the option of being a 2nd sitting room or study if desired with access to the rear yard.
- Spacious and light filled open plan lounge/dining with trendy exposed brick feature walls.
- Centrally located kitchen with adjoining meals area, features walk in pantry and plenty of cupboard storage.
- Bathroom well positioned to all bedrooms features bath and shower with separate W.C.
- Practical laundry room with added storage and access to the rear of the property.
- Combination of floating timber floors and carpet throughout.
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling.
- Generous sized paved outdoor pergola area perfect for entertaining.
- Undercover parking for up to 3 vehicles or 2 and a boat or caravan.
- Manicured front and rear lawns, with mature gardens, fruit trees and an automated water system.
- Handy tool shed, 2 rain water tanks and 6ft fencing around the property.
All this and more on a generous land holding in the ever popular seaside suburb of West Beach. Located close to the Beach, Torrens "Linear Park", local shops including Harbour Town, public transport, cafes and quality public and private schools (Henley High School Zoned.)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206A MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.