House for Sale
New Price Release, 1 Sold 1 Remaining don't be Late
Property ID 1957171Situated in the heart of Woodville West on a prized corner allotment with gorgeous views over the Frank Mitchell Reserve. These 2 brand new "Torrens Titled" homes provide and affordable entry point into this popular locale. Meticulous appointed throughout complete with high end finishes and designed for indoor/outdoor living.
Ideally suited to first home buyers, young families, retirees and savvy investors. With the first home owner grant available for new construction make the most of this outstanding opportunity.
Boasting many fine attributes including:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, all feature good size built in robes.
- Master suite ideally positioned at the front of the residence features a large ensuite bathroom with stylish floor to ceiling tiles and luxurious double rain shower.
- Light filled open plan lounge/dining provides a sense of space and flows seamlessly through to the outdoor alfresco perfect for entertaining.
- Designer kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooking and plenty of cupboard storage.
- Striking main bathroom complete with both shower and bath, with separate toilet.
- Practical laundry features access out to rear yard.
- Large undercover paved alfresco equipped with ceiling fan and situated off main living area.
- Single undercover garage with auto roller door, internal and external access plus 1 additional open car space.
- Combination of plush carpet and modern tiled flooring throughout.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling.
- Security alarm system
- Low maintenance front and rear garden.
All this and more on an easy care allotment with a lock up and go low maintenance lifestyle be the envy of all your friends and family. Within close proximity to West Lakes Shopping mall, good public and private schools and public transport. Only 10km approximately from the Adelaide CBD and a short drive to some of Adelaide's premier beaches.
Don't be late to secure this fantastic offering!